Terms & Conditions
At TiFranca.com there really is no time limit to return your items for a refund or an exchange, so you can return items whenever you like!
If you wish to return goods to us, you may do so without giving us prior notice. Please print out and complete the return form. There is no time limit to return your goods, all we ask is that they are returned unused and in their original packaging. Please ensure that any returned goods are well packaged, as any damaged goods cannot be refunded.
Please be aware that you will be responsible for the shipping fee on any item you return.
TiFranca.com make every effort to ensure that your order is received, as ordered, in pristine condition. We take pride in dispatching all items as accurately, quickly and neatly as possible.
However, occasionally orders may be damaged during transit or items may be found to be missing from the delivery. Any damaged or missing goods must be reported to tifranca.com within 24 hours of receiving your order. Our email is email@example.com.
Provided you do notify us within 24 hours of delivery of any damaged or missing goods then we will arrange for the appropriate response.
This may be the replacement of an item or a refund. In light of this, it is important that you adhere to the following steps when receiving an order:
- All damaged or missing products must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the item(s).
- Once you have received your order, please carefully check (without ripping or damaging the item packaging) that everything is as it should be. If you do find any products to be damaged then please contact us within 24 hours.
TiFranca names, images, and logos identifying TiFranca and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of TiFranca.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States.
Access to and use of this site (http://www.tifranca.com) is provided by TiFranca subject to the following terms:
- By using http://www.tifranca.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://www.tifranca.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use http://www.tifranca.com.
- Rawk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Rawk. Your continued use of http://www.tifranca.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- TiFranca.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Discount and voucher codes will only be redeemed according to the advertised offer value.
Use of http://www.tifranca.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://www.tifranca.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://www.tifranca.com content requires the prior written permission of TiFranca.
- You agree to use http://www.tifranca.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of http://www.tifranca.com
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will TiFranca be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;